At The Law Office of Lisa Eddy we encourage alternatives to litigation in the Family Law arena whenever possible. Divorce and other familial disputes are stressful enough without the added animosity, public exposure and financial cost of a drawn out courtroom battle. Whenever negotiation or mediation is proper we strongly suggest it. However, we also understand that in many situations a satisfactory result simply cannot be reached without litigation. In that event, we dedicate ourselves to aggressively fighting for each and every client until we achieve an appropriate outcome.
Our family law practice consists of legal representation in the following areas:
- Divorce – contested and uncontested
- Division of property
- Alimony Drafting of Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Separation Agreements
- Child Custody – Establishment, Enforcement and Modification
- Child Support – Establishment, Enforcement, Modification and Termination
- Visitation – Establishment, Enforcement and Modification
- Adoption and Guardianships
- Domestic Violence, Restraining Orders and Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Defense
If a legal issue arises within your family, call an attorney at The Law Office of Lisa Eddy for a free and confidential consultation. We can help.